Medical Certificates and Documents

Get all of your paperwork sorted.

Medical Certificates

If you need a medical certificate to cover your sick leave or carer’s leave at work, our team of pharmacists can help.

Pharmacists will only be able to provide medical certificates for illnesses and conditions within their recognised practice, so speak to your local Friendlies pharmacist about this service.

Please note: Bunbury and Clarkson are currently unable to offer medical certificates

Document Certification

If you’re applying for a job, a property, a passport or something similar and need certified copies of official documents, our team are able to help.

Documents our pharmacists are able to certify:

  • Passport
  • Drivers license
  • Utility bills
  • Bank statements

For more information about this service or if you’re unsure if we’ll be able to certify a particular document, speak to your local Friendlies team.