Need a holiday after the holidays?
At Friendlies, we know that by the time you’ve got everything ready for the holidays, you’ll be ready for an actual holiday. So we’re giving you the chance to win a 5-night escape to Cable Beach Club Resort in Broome for two adults and two children under 12 years of age. The prize includes flights, transfers, accommodation in a classic bungalow at Cable Beach Club Resort, plus breakfast daily.
To enter, just spend $20 or more at any Friendlies before December 31st*. P.s. we won’t judge you if you leave the kids behind!
Friendlies Pharmacy Dec Promo Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF or Friendlies and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Competition as a trade promotion lottery
4. The competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery, governed by the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 and Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988. The Gaming and Wagering Commission is the statutory body that administers these laws.
5. HBF as a promoter means HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd ABN 54 162 625 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Prize details & conditions
6. Major Prize: One (1) competition winner (Winner) will receive a five night trip to Cable Beach Club Resort in Broome. Prize includes flights, transfers, 5 nights in a classic bungalow and breakfast daily. Prize is valid for two adults and two children under 12 years of age.
7. Minor Prizes: Twenty Nine (29) competition winners (Winners)will receive a Xmas hamper. One winner per store will be awarded. The hamper includes a range of retail items which may include sunscreen, QV wash, Euky Bear Vapouriser, etc. Items may vary with each store.
8. Thirty  prizes will be awarded.
9. All entrants must be over 18 years old.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize, beyond the specified prize components, will be the responsibility of the Winner.
12. The Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the prize.
13. Substitute prizes will not be available, should the Winner be unable to use the prize at the allocated time.
14. The winner must travel and use the major prize before 28th March, 2018.
15. No refund for unused nights and no extension to date is possible.
16. Maximum occupancy for the classic bungalow is 4 people.
17. Accommodation at cable beach and flights are subject to availability.
18. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
19. The competition will commence at 6.20am WST on Monday 20 November 2017 (Commencement Date).
20. Entries for this competition will close at 9.00pm WST on Sunday 31st December 2017 (Closing Date).
21. No late entries will be eligible to enter the competition.
Method of entry
22. The competition is only open to residents of Western Australia.
23. All entrants who spends $20 or more at any Friendlies Pharmacy in one transaction (excludes prescriptions) and also meet one of the below criteria:
a) HBF Health Members who present and swipe a valid HBF Health Member Card OR Friendlies Rewards Members who present a valid Friendlies Rewards Card, and agree to opt in to receive communication from Friendlies Pharmacy by providing their name and a valid email address.
b) Non-members who opt in to receive communication from Friendlies Pharmacy by providing their name and a valid email address on a hard copy entry form.
24. The Winners will be randomly drawn at 2.00pm WST on Friday 12 January 2018 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000.
a) One Major Prize winner will be drawn overall and;
b) One Minor Prize winner will be drawn per Friendlies Pharmacy store
25. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Winners will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by email
27. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
28. The Winner may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
29. The Winner agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
30. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
31. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
32. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
33. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
34. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
35. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
36. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
37. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time with written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission after this competition has commenced.
38. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how Friendlies Pharmacy handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 9265 6157
HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd ABN 54 162 625 765.