Health Service Terms & Conditions
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I agree to pay any fees or charges associated with the service or program.
- I agree to participate in the service or program based on my own decision or following discussion with my health care professional.
- I understand that my suitability and/or eligibility for the service or program will be assessed in-store prior to commencement, and that if I am not suitable or eligible I may be unable to participate.
- I acknowledge that unless otherwise advised, it is my responsibility to provide a copy of any report or assessment provided in connection with the service or program to my health care professional following a recommendation by Friendlies Pharmacy or any service provider in connection with the service or program.
- I acknowledge that where necessary for the facilitation of the service or program, Friendlies Pharmacy may disclose details of my enrolment, results or other information regarding my participation in the service or program to my health care professional and/or any service provider in connection with the service or program.
- I acknowledge that the service or program and any information or reports generated by Friendlies Pharmacy or any service provider in connection with the service or program do not take into account my full medical history and should not be interpreted as a substitute for medical consultation, evaluation or treatment by a qualified doctor. For these reasons, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Friendlies Pharmacy will not be liable for the death of or injury to any person or any other loss or damage resulting from undertaking the service or program or any reliance upon the information, reports or views.
- I acknowledge that if I have an existing health condition or any concerns about my health, I will obtain advice from a qualified doctor before undertaking the service or program.
- I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Service Specific Terms and Conditions (as applicable) below.
- I have read and consent to the Privacy Statement below.
Service Specific Terms & Conditions
Weight Loss Program
- I understand the terms and conditions for this program will be presented in-store and I will be required to read and accept these prior to commencing the program.
- I acknowledge that I have not claimed a home sleep study from Medicare in the past 12 months and that if I have, there may be a cost associated with participating in the study.
- I acknowledge that to participate in the study, I will need to enter into an equipment hire agreement which will be provided to me in-store prior to commencing the study.
- I acknowledge that to participate in the trial, I will need to enter into an equipment hire agreement which will be provided to me in-store prior to commencing the trial.
- I acknowledge that there may be side effects associated with vaccination which are usually mild and temporary, and may include:
- Drowsiness or tiredness,
- Muscle aches,
- Headache or nausea,
- Localised pain, redness and swelling at the injection site,
- Low-grade temperature (fever), and
- An injection-site nodule.
- I further acknowledge that immediate severe adverse events are rare, however may include difficulty breathing, wheezing, coughing, hives, dizziness and swelling.
- I understand that if I have any concerns or questions regarding possible side effects, I must advise or ask the pharmacist prior to being vaccinated.
- I agree to remain in the pharmacy for 15 minutes following vaccination to enable the provision of medical assistance or treatment if required.
- I consent to the provision of emergency medical care if required and authorise Friendlies Pharmacy to access this care on my behalf. I understand that I am responsible for any costs that may be associated with emergency medical care.